I am ever so happy to announce our first major version upgrade for RasterMaster in 2011! RasterMaster .NET v18 in both 32-bit and 64-bit flavors is now generally available. It has has been available for free evaluation download since the beginning of July 2011.
The new features in RasterMaster .NET 18.0 include:
- Dozens of new sample projects in C# and Visual Basic for Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2008, including one for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). Our team has spiffed up some old favorites and brought them up to speed for use with the latest Microsoft development environments. This will make it easier for evaluators to get up and running.
- We even have a video guided tour of one of our RasterMaster samples on You Tube
- We have added support for PowerPoint 2007 documents to both our RasterMaster .NET products using Aspose.Slides.
- We have added support for the following formats on the RM .NET x64 platform:
- Word, Excel, DocX, XlsX, MSG, RTF
- We have revamped documentation, including online documentation at RasterMaster.com. The documentation has a Quick Start chapter to help our evaluators get going fast.
- In addition to the new features we have document format fixes for AFP, Doc, PDF, XLS, etc.
- As always our Support team is ready and waiting to help you succeed with your RasterMaster project.
RasterMaster the Smarter Imaging and Document Conversion SDK enables you to easily add document viewing, printing, conversion, annotation, scaling, zooming and other features with just a few calls to our powerful methods. Give it a spin and let us know what you think!