VirtualViewer® Annotate & Collaborate
Annotate and collaborate on all supported documents and image formats
Try the Online Demo
Latest Release Info
Get a 30-Day Eval
Annotate & Collaborate
Simplify your workflow and collaboration with annotation tagging, thumbnail markers, navigation and commenting capabilities…
- Annotate all formats in the document viewer – Add document annotations or image annotations to any document or image format supported by our viewer including AFP, MS Office, ODT, PDF/A, PDF, TIFF, and more.
- Support a variety of annotations – Rubber stamps, redaction capabilities, highlighting, “sticky notes”, and more.
- Search and extract annotation information – XML format enables quick searching and extraction of information contained within the document annotation, tags, or notes.
- Annotation Commenting – Users can communicate about a specific part of the document by commenting on existing annotations. Date, time of the comment, and the commenter’s name are also listed.
- Annotation Tagging – Users can assign a tag (e.g. “Social Security Number”) to each individual annotation to indicate to other users why the annotation was placed on the page.
- Enhanced Annotation Display – The viewer displays user information on each annotation, including the date and time stamp for when the annotation was made.
- Annotation Indicators and Navigation – Indicators ensure more efficient collaboration as users can navigate through only the annotated pages of a document, skipping pages with no annotations or stamps.
- Store annotations as separate objects – Enables document annotation or image annotation capabilities to be based on user permission levels set up by the administrator.
- Ability to “burn in” annotations – Create final, “branded” versions of the document in vector format with selected annotations for use in external applications.
- Consolidate Annotation Layers – Consolidate all annotation layers of a document into a single layer so all annotations can be easily viewed.
- Third Party annotation support – View existing FileNet and IGC/Brava annotations.
- Manage annotations – Manage and modify document annotations or image annotations easily with the Annotations Properties Pane.
Explore Our Other Advanced Features
Click on Feature below to learn more