Our partners help us put the puzzle pieces together
Become a Partner
Our SnowCAP Partner Program
Book An Exploratory Partner Call
Why Partner With Us?
We enable you to enhance your portfolio with new solutions to meet your customers’ growing needs. Our solutions are:
- Based on a proven, mature code set
- Flexible and easy-to-use so that you can develop, customize and/or configure for your customers
- Backed by dedicated support staff of viewing and conversion experts
“Working with Snowbound was a decision that made a lot of sense for Zia. They have a leading product that is easy to configure and implement, and the team has become a true partner for us. Because we are an Alfresco system integrator, using Snowbound was an obvious choice as their product is designed to work seamlessly within the platform.”
Mike Mahon, CEO and Co-Founder, Zia Consulting
“Snowbound is known for their strength in document viewing and high-speed conversions and this partnership bolsters support for our business and Alfresco integrations.”
Zahid Mahood, Partner, Tenthline
“In today’s market, it is all about providing the right document to the right person at the right time. Snowbound’s VirtualViewer® HTML5 makes that possible by providing advanced features that enhance any ECM interface.”
Jason Clippert, Partner, H2
“As a Premiere IBM Partner, we have experience with many solutions available in the market. By partnering with Snowbound, we can deliver our customers an HTML5 viewer that provides critical viewing and collaboration functionality not available in the default viewer.”
Corey Dayhuff, President, The Dayhuff Group
Who Partners With Us?
- System Integrators (SIs)
- Referral partners
- OEM partners
- Industry & Technology partners
Learn more about who are our partners.
What Is SnowCAP Partner Program?
- Business Development: Sales leads, pre- and post-sales support, and joint customer engagements
- Demo System: One NFR (not-for-resale) copy of our VirtualViewer® viewing and collaboration application for internal use/li>
- Sales Training: Product overview, pricing, presentations, demos, competitive information, collateral
- Technical Training: Includes demonstrations, installation and configuration assistance and training literature
- Marketing and Collateral: Product brochures, reciprocal web site presence, joint press releases, and potential co-sponsorship seminars and events
- Professional Service and Support: Product enhancements available and based on schedules
How To Join SnowCAP
- Complete our partner request form and an alliances team member will reach out to discuss partner options