- Regularly review technical content provided by our development team for accuracy, readability, and proper formatting when converting to multiple document platforms.
- Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Collaborate with technical teams to gain a basic understanding of existing and new product functionality.
- Take feedback from internal teams to manage and maintain our technical documentation web pages.
- Work with Release Engineering to review and improve documentation release processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and basic HTML, including editing, formatting, and conversion.
- Knowledge of Markdown, or a similar markup language required.
- Ability to turn technical how-to instructions into easy-to-understand user documentation, ensuring customers will be able to set-up, install, configure and use our software.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation, paying attention to detail.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience editing technical manuals is a plus.
- 2 to 3 years experience as a technical writer.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team
Part-time position. Fully remote.
We strive to make every position at Snowbound Software rewarding and fulfilling. You will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge, capabilities and responsibilities in a variety of directions. Compensation is commensurate with experience.