RasterMaster v20.5 is now available. As previously indicated in our 20.4 notice a few weeks ago, we planned to release 20.5 later in the fall with support for JRE 8. Fortunately, we were able to get this out sooner than expected. More details below.
- JRE 8 Support: After receiving feedback from our customers, we will now be supporting JRE 8 and above starting with this release. Please note that v.20.3 and v20.4 (released earlier this year) only support JRE 11. In order to receive JRE 8 support, plus the latest RM features and improvements, you will need to upgrade to this latest version.
With this release we have adjusted our product version numbers to accommodate our change in JRE support. Any new features and improvements originally planned for 20.5 will still be available by the end of the year. The timeline has not changed, but the version number is now 20.6.
Thank you for relying on Snowbound for all your document viewing and conversion needs.
Your Snowbound Product Team
- Read Full Release Notes – Access more detailed information about the features in v20.5.
- Free Trial Evaluation – Request an evaluation to test out the latest version.
- Read the Manuals – Get information and samples to help you get up and running quickly
- Release Notifications RSS Feed
- Release Notifications Twitter account